Your email. Send Cancel. Check system status.
Toggle navigation Menu. Name of resource. Problem URL.
- Similar Items?
- People/Characters: Anzia Yezierska?
- Temporary Truth: The Case, Good As Any, For The Repression Of Reason: A Philosophical Novel On The Repercussions Of Repression, by Beat Waydown.
Describe the connection issue. SearchWorks Catalog Stanford Libraries. Responsibility Delia Caparoso Konzett.
Edition 1st ed. Imprint New York : Palgrave, Physical description xiv, p. Online Available online. Full view.
Green Library. E55 K66 Unknown. More options. Find it at other libraries via WorldCat Limited preview.
Modern Jewish History Research Papers - blogyberalmil.ml
Bibliography Includes bibliographical references p. Works Cited in Narrating from the Margins. Add to Cart. Have an Access Token?
Enter your access token to activate and access content online. Please login and go to your personal user account to enter your access token.
- 3 19th-20th Centuries.
- Delia Malia Konzett - Google Scholar Citations.
- Table of Contents for: Ethnic modernisms : Anzia Yezierska, Zor?
- Research Interviewing: Context and Narrative;
- Anzia Yezierska: Bibliography.
- Anzia Yezierska, Zora Neale Hurston, Jean Rhys, and the Aesthetics of Dislocation.
Have Institutional Access? Forgot your password? PDF Preview.
Table of Contents. Related Content.
Modern Jewish History
Deep hiStories represents the first substantial publication on gender and colonialism in Southern Africa in recent years, and suggests methodological ways forward for a post-apartheid and postcolonial generation of scholars. It brings new subtleties to the ongoing debates on culture, civility and sexuality, dealing centrally with constructions of race and whiteness in history and literature. It is an important resource for teachers and students of gender and colonial studies.