Like other volumes in the series it is among the most broadly conceived short books on Roman literature to be published in recent years.
Added to basket. Classical Literature. Richard Jenkyns.
Greek and Roman Drama (CLA2006)
Pamela King. Rumi Poems. Peter Washington. The Canterbury Tales. Geoffrey Chaucer.
The Tain. Louis Le Brocquy.
The Mighty Dead. Adam Nicolson.
- Mary and Maria, Matilda: AND Matilda (Penguin Classics);
- Bacchus in Roman Drama - Citation formats | Research Explorer | The University of Manchester.
- Nietzsche: Thus Spoke Zarathustra (Cambridge Texts in the History of Philosophy).
- The Hitler Youth 1933–45.
- Swedish Institute at Athens!
The Complete Fables. The Aeneid.
Roman Drama in Context | Tragedy | Classics
The Odyssey. Classics: A Very Short Introduction.
- Nietzsche: Thus Spoke Zarathustra (Cambridge Texts in the History of Philosophy);
- Module aims!
- Piano Concerto No. 9 in E-flat Major, K. 271.
- Primary tabs?
- Finding the Perfect Bicycle Seat 2nd edition.
- French Infantry T.
John Henderson. The Iliad. The Histories.
Your review has been submitted successfully. Not registered?
Forgotten password Please enter your email address below and we'll send you a link to reset your password. Not you?
Download Roman Drama And Its Contexts 2016
Forgotten password? Complementary study of the very different tragedy of Seneca first century AD raises issues of text, performance and the cultural setting of drama. We study comedy, considering the place of Greek Old Comedy for example Aristophanes in the Athenian democratic city, and ways in which it differed from the New Comedy of the late fourth century for example Menander.
Roman approaches to comedy plays by Plautus and Terence are investigated.
ILO: Module-specific skills
Whilst the content may vary from year to year, it is envisioned that it will cover some or all of the following topics:. Deferral — if you miss an assessment for certificated reasons judged acceptable by the Mitigation Committee, you will normally be either deferred in the assessment or an extension may be granted.
The mark given for a re-assessment taken as a result of deferral will not be capped and will be treated as it would be if it were your first attempt at the assessment.